Pages

19.4.11

"GET YOUR KICKS ON ROUTE 66"


     Since i was born i've been jet-setting around the world with my parents, staying in fancy hotels and lying on exotic beaches. But, would it sound ungrateful to say that what i'd really like to do includes road-side motels instead of 5-star hotels, and a beaten up chevy. I'm like my Granddad in that respect, sadly he just passed away last month. But like me, he wanted to travel the world. He had a rare lung disease for the last 7 years of his life which stopped him flying. Was that going to stop him travelling? No. He and my nan went on 2 cruises a year, harbouring at the most amazing ports around the Mediterranean. I'm dying to drive the entire 2448 miles in a chevrolet. Just me, my aviators and my best friend. What i'm saying is, you don't have to spend thousands of pounds to have the most amazing experience ever.

Note: Live your dreams...before its too late.

2 comments:

  1. hello - great blog :)
    Of course I follow you - please follow me too ;)
    www.patlost.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest condolences to you Abbie hope your doing fine and I have to agree with you you dont have to spend loads of moneey to enjoy life or anything for that matter justt good people and a good vibe thats all!!

    kisses and much love from your new follower BLOGGERBLOGSFASHION

    ReplyDelete